Jack and I are home now. While we only left Costa Rica this morning, It feels like a lifetime away. How quickly we change gears with a flight of an airplane! As we drove home from the airport (through the desert of course) we were acutely aware of the difference in the environment: cactus vs. vines, dryness vs. moisture. As I post the photos with ease that I couldn't do from the ship, I appreciate the tools which we have at our disposal at home, but miss the quiet beauty of the jungle. The other contrast is the cycle of life. We saw some beautiful butterflies (below) and realized that their lives are so short; their flight path more limited. We have the blessing of longer lives and farflung flight paths and look forward to many new adventures in future seasons. Thanks again for joining us!


No comments:
Post a Comment